My brain is roaming free and instead of trying to rein it in, I'ma let it. Here's where my brain is wandering to this Wednesday:
Pictures. Good. We take.

Travel Thoughts
- We got back from Texas on Monday! It was a great trip and a beautiful wedding.
- Ryan was the best man, and damn, did he look good in his tux! He also managed, after days of dread and nervousness, to give a really good speech that everyone enjoyed.
- Texas was in the 80s and beautiful! I cannot wait until Delaware catches up.
Back to Real Life Thoughts
- Coming back from a trip always feels like turning over a new leaf. Now is the time to change everything and be perfect from here on out! (Warning: delusional state to last about 4 days)
- While I welcome the return to routine - my workout partner is always going to grate on my nerves, "Are you done being a slacker?!?!" Yes, haha, that's very funny, I'm a lazy bum because I went on vacation, can we just shut up and lift now?
- Thank goodness for non-sulphur-y showers! (ranch problems)
Blog Thoughts
- I like Sunday Sweats as a way to motivate myself, but hopefully no one feels obligated to read about my workouts. That's why it's posted on Sunday! No one reads on Sunday!
- I really need to change my password for Disqus. I'm tired of this BS "I'll just block myself out of everything" solution. The solution is discipline and I should probably know my own passwords.
- I am just about caught up to my scheduled posts again. Creativity! Where you at?
Reading Thoughts
- The Picture of Dorian Grey was a pretty decent read but...
- I finally bought the Mistborn Trilogy! Book 1 was amazing. Book 2... eh, we'll see.
- I'm going to have to cut back again now that vacation is over. :'(
Pictures. Good. We take.