Almost immediately after posting my "hooray, I just ran 5 miles" post on Sunday, I got sick. It was pretty gross, and unpleasant, and even painful at times. (As an aside, you know how we all carry a certain amount of "water weight"? Well after spewing continuously for 12 hours, I'm pretty sure I've got about 7 pounds of it. Although not right now.)
The point is, I feel like poop.
I feel like I've set a precedent of disappearing for a week or 2, and then popping back up and saying, "Oh, I've been on vacation! Here's some of my adventures." And I just wanted to dash everyone's hopes now. Ain't nothing glamorous happenin' over here.
But at least I'm not dying. Which is probably what I would have told you if you'd asked how I was on Monday.

The point is, I feel like poop.
I feel like I've set a precedent of disappearing for a week or 2, and then popping back up and saying, "Oh, I've been on vacation! Here's some of my adventures." And I just wanted to dash everyone's hopes now. Ain't nothing glamorous happenin' over here.
But at least I'm not dying. Which is probably what I would have told you if you'd asked how I was on Monday.