Oct 23, 2016

Weekly Wins!

Another good week.  There's something to be said for tracking gratitude, I think.  Oh, and that "find work you love and you'll never work a day in  your life" saying?  That's doing good things for me lately.  Just fired up and ready to work all the time!

The Wins!


Biznass

  • Got myself a UPS box (aka street address so I don't have to advertise my personal address) and updated a bunch o' business listings.  Fingers crossed for moving up in the search rankings!
  • Social media strategy built!  Boom!!!  Look out world, I'ma be sending you some "Graphic Design Fun Facts" this and the next 8 Fridays at the very minimum.
  • First WordPress client project in the works.  Learn new skills, get new clients.
  • Oh!  And in return for her awesome referral of said client, I revamped Kelli's logo - go look!  In't it purdy?

Health

  • I was all set to say "First 5K since getting pregnant!" but it turns out the GPS wandered a bit and it was probably closer to 4.5 kilometers.  Whatever, longest run since... I don't even know when.  Last year, possibly?  Go me.

Happiness Project

  • Accidental book swap.  I was just trying to do the chain thing going around on FB and then my friends who commented were displeased that it wasn't a regular swap, so I made it one.  It's not super social, but I'm still kind of tickled that I accidentally organized a thing I've always been too wimpy to do.  And I feel weirdly proud of myself for listening to feedback and then finding a way to make it work after all.

Personal

  • I'm kind of letting personal life and having a clean house and all that get away from me, BUT I did finally manage to get some party planning and prep done over a week in advance, so hopefully I won't be scrambling Friday night/Saturday morning to throw it all together.

Thoughts and Plans for Next Week

  • Halloween par-tay!  I love planning these, almost more than the actual event.  In any case, I hope it's fun.

What victories did you have last week?  What's in the works for the upcoming week?


Jenn signature graphic | Business, Life & Design