Way back in October, I was trying to find a complete family tree of the characters in Once Upon a Time. You may wonder why anyone would be interested, but each season of the show has basically added several new members to the main family to the point where any new relationship is dangerous, because there's a good chance they're already related. It is complicated, and hilarious, and makes me giggle when I'm not busy rolling my eyes.
Anyway, I could not for the life of me locate one that was both complete and aesthetically pleasing. (Uhhh, it's Baelfire, not "Bae." You haven't earned the right to his informal nickname!) So I took it upon myself to make one.
Since I struggle to complete anything I start, especially when it has essentially no purpose, I have just finished that graphic today.
Unfortunately, I have discovered that since I last looked into this, someone else has also created a complete graphic and his is a thing of beauty.
Look at all those little vector characters! Blown away. Plus his covers all the characters, regardless of whether they're related to the main family, which I did not feel capable of attempting. So anyway, if you've watched the show, you're welcome! If you haven't, you may now laugh at us for how ridiculous our show is. :P
Anyway, I could not for the life of me locate one that was both complete and aesthetically pleasing. (Uhhh, it's Baelfire, not "Bae." You haven't earned the right to his informal nickname!) So I took it upon myself to make one.
Since I struggle to complete anything I start, especially when it has essentially no purpose, I have just finished that graphic today.
Unfortunately, I have discovered that since I last looked into this, someone else has also created a complete graphic and his is a thing of beauty.
| Artist: David Ryan Andersson on DeviantART |
