As I mentioned Monday, I met up with some blogger friends this past weekend, and it was certainly educational. Allow me to share my newfound knowledge.
My, wasn't that fun?! And let us all remember that no day in which you learn something is a total loss. (Side note: I had a very specific reason to use gifs for this article but I had no idea they were SO MUCH WORK! I have a new respect for you gif-users. Though, personally, I can't really stand them.) EDIT: I have to add a caveat - I do like Disney gifs, and Doctor Who. Or any TV show I've actually watched. I like none of the gifs I've included in this post, with the possible exception of the happy peanut butter and jelly sandwich.)
8 Unscientific and Nonfactual Things I Learned
1. Some people don't like jelly and, in fact, have never had a PBJ (after reading your comments, I'm realizing this number is much higher than anticipated)
2. Blogging "how to" posts are out
3. Some people don't like mushrooms
4. Or chocolate (if it's plain)
5. Or ketchup (or tomatoes in general - they're "pulpy")
6. Some people have never seen ET
7. Some people don't enjoy the term "adulting"
8. Listicles are among the type of blog posts that will begin a rant... for some people
My, wasn't that fun?! And let us all remember that no day in which you learn something is a total loss. (Side note: I had a very specific reason to use gifs for this article but I had no idea they were SO MUCH WORK! I have a new respect for you gif-users. Though, personally, I can't really stand them.) EDIT: I have to add a caveat - I do like Disney gifs, and Doctor Who. Or any TV show I've actually watched. I like none of the gifs I've included in this post, with the possible exception of the happy peanut butter and jelly sandwich.)