I was reminiscing about some of my favorite Harry Potter memes and Internet things (for lack of a better word) and I thought, "Everybody loves Harry Potter!" So here's my collection.
Harry Potter Puppet Pals
Hermoine/Katniss Rap Battle
This Ridiculous Reddit Thread
A Buzzfeed List of Memes
And, of course, Pottermore! This is the holy grail of time wasters, but if you just want a little bit of a distraction, at least go get sorted.
Naturally I googled "Harry Potter memes" after starting this post and then after an hour down that rabbit hole, I decided this list was long enough. Enjoy!
Harry Potter Puppet Pals
Hermoine/Katniss Rap Battle
This Ridiculous Reddit Thread
A Buzzfeed List of Memes
And, of course, Pottermore! This is the holy grail of time wasters, but if you just want a little bit of a distraction, at least go get sorted.
Naturally I googled "Harry Potter memes" after starting this post and then after an hour down that rabbit hole, I decided this list was long enough. Enjoy!