So... I have an awful lot of bucket lists/self actualization activities/resolutions already, buuuut... Erin at Living in Yellow had such a great summer bucket list that I felt compelled to make one as well. (And also Kym at Travel Babbles. Everyone's got summer on the brain!)

Certain things are a necessity.
It Wouldn't Be Summer Without...
- Camping
- Extra Gaming!
- Canoeing or Kayaking
- Playing in a Sprinkler (borrowed from Erin's list)
- Wine Tasting
- Beach Days
- Flying a Kite (borrowed from Kym's list)
- Spending Time in the Sun (more than my dermatologist would like)
- Having a Water Balloon Fight
And others are to make the most of it.
This Summer I Want to...
- White Water Raft
- Run a 5k or 2
- Take Luke to the Beach
- Do a Painting and Wine Night
- Pirate Booze Cruise
- Have a Fancy Picnic! With wine and cheese and fruit.
- See a Show
