| Sunday Sweats Theme Inspired by Holly |
Anyway, here's the workouts...
Weekly Workouts
Acronym Cheat SheetDTT - Daily Total Time
SKC - Stronger Knees Challenge
GS - Goblet Squats | DD - Dumbbell Deadlifts | HC - Hamstring Curls | RL - Reverse Lunges
Monday - Strength Training | DTT: 45 Min
Pretty solid workout for a Monday! A good press for bench, and then pulldowns, but all my "extras" were enough to get me sweating before I even started the "real" workout. By the time lunch was over, I was quite warm, despite our chilly office!SKC Day 9: GS 10s x 15, DD 10s x 15, HC 24
Tuesday - Biking | DTT: 30 Min
I missed the lunchtime workout because I was out and about running errands (bad for routine - GREAT for my step count!). However, I did finally see a primary care physician!!! I've got my referral for physical therapy finally and now I just need to make the appointment. After work I biked with my lovely neighbor and skipped foam rolling, because it sucks (sorry, Alyssa).SKC Day 14:
Wednesday - Strength Training, Run ~1 Mile | DTT: 45 Min
Squats! Kind of a half-assed workout, if we're being honest, because I was on the phone trying to fix an airline problem for most of lunch, but a good lift nonetheless. After work I was all set to bum out, but Ryan guilted me with his determination to get back into running regardless of misting rain, so I joined him for a short jog (short because in just a few short weeks, he's gone from 13 miles to 1). I'm always envious when Ryan starts running, because he improves so quickly, but he also loses conditioning extremely quickly, so I guess I shouldn't be too jealous.SKC Day 10:
Thursday - Nada
And I feel no shame!SKC Day 12: Rest
Friday - Nada
DittoSaturday - Run 3 Miles | DTT: 45 Min
A leisurely jog, because Ryan's not up to 3 continuous miles just yet, but we decided it was better to walk some and have done the full distance. It's nice to have my running buddy back.Sunday - Yoga | DTT: 30 Min
A pretty wimpy session, because apparently vitamins on an empty stomach makes me super nauseous! It started to fade by the end, and then I spent a couple hours hauling clothes and furniture around for the swap, so I'd call it an overall fairly active day, but it was a bit shaky at the beginning.
Weekly Total Time: 3 hr 15 min
Weekly Mileage: 4
Weekly Mileage: 4
Thoughts Going Into Next Week
Meh, kinda wimpy. I'm not going to worry about it. I'll get 'em next week!
