I took a quiz called Which Muppet are You?, in the hopes that I'd get Miss Piggy and then I could make a joke with the title of this post. Instead I got a "snowth," which I've never heard of and realized I was wasting far too much time and effort on a joke that wasn't terribly important to this post.
Point is: I love personality tests. And I love having little, mini existential crises about my analysis of the results. But that's not terribly fun for everyone else. So I'm condensing it all to this one post, in the hopes that I'll get it out of my system and be done with it.
Without further ado, my complete psychological, aptitudinal, and fantastical profile... (with links if you guys want to take the tests, too)
In the past I've gotten ENFJ, but this one feels more like me and was my most recent result, so I'm going to go with it. (explanation of types here)
Kristen wrote a post about this quiz quite a while ago. I don't even care that much about the BSC, but I love quizzes so I did it anyway.
You’re a sporty, outspoken tomboy who tends to call all the shots. But you’re also super innovative and brilliant, and you founded the Baby-Sitters Club. You’re the incumbent president…uh, pretty much permanently. You also run your own softball team, Kristy’s Krushers. Beneath your tough exterior, you’re actually deeply vulnerable. Your best friend since babyhood is Mary Anne.
You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud.
Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it.
On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic.
On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
This wasn't a surprise. I've always identified pretty strongly with Cancer, as I discussed a while back.
Strengths: Loving, intuitive, protective, compassionate
Weaknesses: Overly emotional, clingy, moody
Outgoing and vivacious, you are considered the sporty one in your group. However, athletics are not the sum total of who you are as you have a keen interest in the world around you.
(explanation of DISC here and test here - but make sure to click the freebie option on the right)
You have a blend of Cautious, Supportive, and Dominant traits. Your Cautious traits are probably a little stronger than your Supportive or Dominant traits.
Some words that describe you are:
(from the Pottermore Wiki) Where they are just and loyal, those patient Hufflepuffs are true, and unafraid of toil.
Point is: I love personality tests. And I love having little, mini existential crises about my analysis of the results. But that's not terribly fun for everyone else. So I'm condensing it all to this one post, in the hopes that I'll get it out of my system and be done with it.
Without further ado, my complete psychological, aptitudinal, and fantastical profile... (with links if you guys want to take the tests, too)
Myers Briggs Personality Test: INFJ - The Protector
In the past I've gotten ENFJ, but this one feels more like me and was my most recent result, so I'm going to go with it. (explanation of types here)
- Introversion over Extraversion (12%)
- Intuition over Sensing (9%)
- Feeling over Thinking (16%)
- Judging over Perceiving (6%)
Which Baby-Sitter Are You? Kristy Thomas
Kristen wrote a post about this quiz quite a while ago. I don't even care that much about the BSC, but I love quizzes so I did it anyway.
You’re a sporty, outspoken tomboy who tends to call all the shots. But you’re also super innovative and brilliant, and you founded the Baby-Sitters Club. You’re the incumbent president…uh, pretty much permanently. You also run your own softball team, Kristy’s Krushers. Beneath your tough exterior, you’re actually deeply vulnerable. Your best friend since babyhood is Mary Anne.
Kingdomality Personal Preference Profile: Dreamer/Minstrel
You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud.
Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it.
On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic.
On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
Which Astrological Sign Are You Really? Cancer
This wasn't a surprise. I've always identified pretty strongly with Cancer, as I discussed a while back.
Strengths: Loving, intuitive, protective, compassionate
Weaknesses: Overly emotional, clingy, moody
Which Disney Princess Are You? Mulan
Heck yeah! Ahem...Outgoing and vivacious, you are considered the sporty one in your group. However, athletics are not the sum total of who you are as you have a keen interest in the world around you.
DISC Personality Test: C/DS
(explanation of DISC here and test here - but make sure to click the freebie option on the right)
You have a blend of Cautious, Supportive, and Dominant traits. Your Cautious traits are probably a little stronger than your Supportive or Dominant traits.
Some words that describe you are:
- Careful
- Focused on excellence
- Results-oriented
- Collaborative
| It says "Haters Gonna Hate" which is funny for a bunch of reasons. Also, I really need to clean my mirrors. |
Hogwarts House Placement: Hufflepuff
(from the Pottermore Wiki) Where they are just and loyal, those patient Hufflepuffs are true, and unafraid of toil.
Hufflepuffs are associated with trustworthiness, loyalty and a strong work ethic. Their Pottermore welcome letter describes Hufflepuff as "the friendliest, most decent and most tenacious house of them all." Hufflepuff has produced the fewest Dark witches and wizards of any house and its members are viewed as some of the kindest people in school.
There was also an awesome "viking name generator" that I made all my friends use back in high school, but it looks to not be working correctly anymore. Alas! You all will never know your viking names.
I debated finding others, but instead I'll leave you guys with these that I've actually enjoyed and/or someone else recommended to me. To sum up: I'm an INFJ, Kristy Thomas, Dreamer/Minstrel, Cancer, Mulan, C/DS, Hufflepuff. What are you?
There was also an awesome "viking name generator" that I made all my friends use back in high school, but it looks to not be working correctly anymore. Alas! You all will never know your viking names.
I debated finding others, but instead I'll leave you guys with these that I've actually enjoyed and/or someone else recommended to me. To sum up: I'm an INFJ, Kristy Thomas, Dreamer/Minstrel, Cancer, Mulan, C/DS, Hufflepuff. What are you?