I've had a bucket list since I was 20 and became aware that such a thing existed. And since I've been in full-on list-making, organizing mode for the last several weeks, I've digitized it and added some new ideas. The most exciting part? Deciding what to tackle this year!
"The List"
- ✔Skydive 2009
- Collect Pics of All the US License Plates (up to ~45 of 50)
- See the Northern Lights
- ✔Graduate College 2010, 2012
- ✔Parasail 2009
- ✔Visit Europe 2013
- Get Married
- See a Solar Eclipse
- Become Fluent in Another Language
- Take Dance Lessons
- Write a Book
- Zorb
- ✔Illustrate a Book 2011
- Pose for an Art Class
- Win a Contest
- ✔Skinny Dip 2009
- ✔See the Grand Canyon 2012
- ✔Get a Real Job 2012, 2013
- Travel the Amazon
- See Machu Picchu/Chichen Itza
- Experience Zero Gravity
- Visit Every Continent
- Scuba Dive
- ✔Get a Tattoo 2011
- Build a Treehouse
- Create My Own Scholarship
- Go to the Galapagos Islands
- Stand on an Island so Small You Can See All Coasts at Once
- Ride a Mechanical Bull
- ✔Be an Entrepreneur 2011
- Attend a Beach Bonfire
- Be in a Flash Mob, or a LARP Event
- Travel by Dog Sled
